photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Sunday, December 12, 2010

14 WEEKS


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 14 Weeks
Size of Baby: Baby C is the size of a lemon
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 3 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity pants almost every
day! I am thankful that it's winter though, because most
of my sweaters still fit.
Gender: ????...if only Baby Cole
would have cooperated!
Movement: Not yet
Sleep: I am really looking forward to
a Boppy pillow that I hope I am getting for
Christmas. I think it will really enhance my sleeping!
What I Miss: My normal get and up go! My activity
level is just not what it used to be.
Cravings: Still loving the salty things!
Symptoms: What symptoms do I not have!?! And that
morning sickness is still hanging around!
Best Moment of the Week: Seeing Baby Cole on the
ultrasound screen! We have the sweetest picture of its hand...
I think it was waving at us!

1 comment: