photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Saturday, December 18, 2010

15 WEEKS

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 15 Weeks
Size of Baby: Baby C is the size of an apple
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 5 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: So thankful my mother and
mother-in-law purchased some clothes for me! I love them!
In fact, this brown corduroy dress is very comfortable!
Gender: ????...trying again in a few days!
Movement: Not yet
Sleep: Getting a little better...I have had a cold
this week so I have not been able to sleep as well.
What I Miss: ENERGY...when will it return? Eating
breakfast and not getting sick!
Cravings: Nothing specific just glad to be
eating more of a variety of foods.
Symptoms: All of them! And yes, I still have
MORNING SICKNESS!!!
Best Moment of the Week: Spending time with my
3 nephews and niece. It was such a blessing,
but I am thankful you only get one child at a time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment