photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Friday, December 24, 2010

The Best Christmas Gift



Kyle and I opened the best Christmas present tonight!!! It is official! We now know the GENDER of Baby Cole!!! Our families came to celebrate with us as we opened our precious gift (cut into the cake)! We had dinner at Old Taylor Grocery which became an eternal wait for our families. I have never seen Kyle's grandmother eat that fast! They were all dying to get home and see what was inside the cake. What is it!?!? I really am having the hardest time not telling, but we are having another party in January when the college students return. For now the guessing will just have to continue, but I must say we are beyond thrilled!! It is quite exciting just to know!!

**I took a ton of pictures from the night, but those will have to be shared later! :)

2 comments:

  1. That cake is adorable! Cant wait to find out...I know yall are so happy to know!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete