photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Friday, January 28, 2011

21 WEEKS

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 21 Weeks
Size of Baby: Baby C is the size of a carrot (length)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 13 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: I could not live without them!!
Gender: It's a BOY!!!
Movement: Lots more!! Baby Cole seems
to come alive at night! Already taking
after his daddy!
Sleep: Oh, how I long for a night of really good sleep!
What I Miss: My stamina....I used to be able to go all day!
Now, I have to take a nap or go to bed early.
Cravings: Fried Okra...I realize this is not
healthy, but it sure is tasty!
Symptoms: Still got a little morning sickness...it must enjoy
lingering around! Other than that, my belly just keeps expanding!
Best Moment of the Week: Announcing that we are having a
BOY!!! Also, we got all the fabric for Baby Cole's nursery
this week!! Thanks to my precious mother, it is
going to look spectacular!

1 comment:

  1. I love the updates! So excited for baby BOY Cole! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete