photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Friday, February 4, 2011

22 WEEKS

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 22 Weeks
Size of Baby: Baby C is the size of spaghetti squash (length)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 15 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Every day, but I am very ready
to transition to my spring clothes!
Gender: It's a BOY!!!
Movement: He is definitely becoming more and more
active especially at night when I am trying to go to sleep.
Sleep: Tossin and Turnin
What I Miss: Nothing comes to mind...
I'm pretty satisfied!
Cravings: Chocolate!! So excited to be able to
eat this again! It used to make me so sick!
Symptoms: HEARTBURN!!
Best Moment of the Week: Morning Sickness is GONE!!
I did not get sick one time this week! YAY!!!

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute! If the heartburn gets too uncomfortable, ask your Dr. Mine gave me Kapidex with Reed and I didn't have ANY when I took it.

    ReplyDelete