photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

In the 28 years that I have lived in Mississippi, I have never seen as much snow as we got last Sunday!! It poured snow, and I was quite pleased with the white blanket that covered Oxford. It looked like a winter wonderland! I definitely enjoyed capturing the moment with my camera, and Kyle had a blast playing in the snow!!! I am almost certain we will not see a snow like this one for quite some time!!

Our Home

That would be Kyle and Jeff
giving a thumbs up to
"Geaux to Hell LSU"

The Courthouse

Square Books

Neilson's Department Store

City Hall

The Grove

Mary Cannon, Me, and Kailey

Kyle and Me

Mason, Jeff, Andrew, Kyle, Josh, and Jacob

Kyle, Jeff, Andrew, and Mason

Brad and Tristen

Tristen and Kyle...
probably not the smartest idea!

Jacob snowboarding on a sled

Josh and Kyle

My Hubby having too much fun!!
Still a kid at heart!

Walk of Champions

Courthouse


Swayze Field

The Grove


Bernard Observatory

Jeff and the snowbear he built!

Ventress Hall

The Lyceum



Vaught-Hemmingway Stadium



Kyle and Jeff


Kyle and Jeff

Kyle and Jeff

Home Sweet Home

1 comment: