photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Friday, January 14, 2011

19 WEEKS

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 19 Weeks
Size of Baby: Baby C is the size of a mango
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 9.5 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: My sweet mother-in-love
gave me this cute sweater for Christmas!
Gender: ONE MORE WEEK!!
Movement: Every so often I think I
feel some movement...still like air bubbles.
Sleep: Not so dandy! You would laugh
if you saw how I sleep at night. Let's just
say it involves 3 pillows!!
What I Miss: Stylish shoes...the fashionista
in me is having a hard time coming to grips
with the fact that I just cannot wear some shoes.
Flats it will be for the next 21 weeks!
Cravings: I have not had many cravings this
week. I do prefer beef over chicken any day!
Symptoms: Just the usual!
Best Moment of the Week: I could share
something exciting we did this week,
but that would give away the gender .
So, I will share that there were a
few mornings this week that I did not get
sick! This is was a BIG moment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment