photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Sunday, February 20, 2011

24 WEEKS


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 24 Weeks
Size of Baby: Baby C is the size of an ear of corn (length)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 18 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Don't get me wrong, I still LOVE
my maternity clothes. With spring just around the
corner though,all the shops on the Square are
displaying these lovely, colorful dresses...I am a tad bit jealous!
Gender: B-O-Y
Movement: This is the best way to describe it...he
is just like his father! He does not get cranking until
about 11, he has a lull in the afternoon, and then he
comes alive again around 9 or 10 every night!
Sleep: TERRIBLE!! And to think I have 15 more
weeks! Most nights I make it until about 4, when
I have to take a bathroom break. Then, I sleep sitting up
because my legs hurt so bad, and I have heartburn.
Any suggestions would be gladly accepted!
What I Miss: SLEEP...I think I will be missing
this for the next year or so!
Cravings: Coke ICEE...since the warm weather
visited us this week, I have found myself craving
anything that will cool me down.
Symptoms: Heartburn, Back Ache, Leg Pain...
not been the best week!
Best Moment of the Week: WARM WEATHER!!
This pregnant girl needed some sunshine!
It did wonders for my soul!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I remember those days! I had restless leg syndrome with Will and I nearly lost Brad because of it! I even tried an old wives tale of putting a bar of soap under the sheets! Are you having cramping or RLS or just hurting? If it is cramping I would make sure to get plenty of potassium and fluids and stretch before bed. If its RLS then try walking in the evening. If its just hurting then it will be over in June! For the heartburn ask your Dr. about kapidex. After 1 dose my heartburn was gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amy! I've enjoyed reading about your journey with little Baby Cole. I just wanted to pop in and say that the only craving i had during my entire pregnancy with Micah was Coke Icees. I knew exactly where to find them, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could tell you it gets better, but just remember it is all going to be soooo worth it!!!

    ReplyDelete