photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Sunday, March 27, 2011

29 WEEKS


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 29 Weeks
Size of Baby: Hardy is the size of butternut squash
(about 2 1/2 pounds)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 23.5 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Most definitely, but I am starting
to miss what I call "normal people clothes."
I think I am just ready to get out of the drab of winter,
and wear some cute bright colors.
Gender: B-O-Y
Movement: It's hard to believe that not long ago I was
so nervous when I did not feel him kick for a while. Now
I think "would you just stop that so I can at least sleep for
a few hours?" Maybe he will be a kicker for Ole Miss someday.
Sleep: What is that?!? The Lord is certainly preparing
for those sleepless nights that are to come.
What I Miss: Bending over...I never realized how much
I use that simple move in a day, and it's only going to get worse!
Cravings: My stomach seems to be getting smaller, so
food is not really that appealing anymore. I am kind of
getting tired of eating...never thought I would say that!
Symptoms: Too many to list! Heartburn is somewhat
better since I got some medicine so that is great news.
Best Moment of the Week: I survived it!! Last week was kind
of hectic, and I am just glad it is over. We are one week closer
to meeting our sweet Hardy though and that brings a BIG smile to my face!

1 comment:

  1. Like that shirt, sis! One week closer....yay!!! Mikias said he wants to see the picture of Hardy's ultrasound today...they are soooo excited to meet their newest cousin!!!

    ReplyDelete