photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

First Baby Shower for Hardy

On February 26th, my dear friends from Brandon hosted a baby shower for me. It was absolutely LOVELY in every way! The decor was gorgeous and the food was delicious. Mrs. Holly, my second mom, served cupcakes with Hardy's initials! She sure knows me well! It was a very surreal day for me, and one that I thought would never come. It was a fun time of catching up with friends and family. I loved opening all those cute baby gifts too! It was a nice blend of the practical (thanks Dove for the diapers) and the pretties! Hardy is quickly becoming spoiled, but I am certainly not complaining! Thanks for the wonderful shower ladies!


Obsessed with these cupcakes!


Baby pictures of Me and Kyle


Hostesses: Katie, Becky, Lee, Me,
Natalie, and Meredith

High School Friends:
Katie, Becky, Lee, Me, Natalie, Meredith,
Stephanie, Allison, and Paige

Opening gifts!

Video Monitor...thanks to my aunts and cousins!


Love this precious lamb...plays "Jesus Loves Me"


Me and Katie Walker

Kyle loves this baseball sleeper!

How cute is this blanket,
and it attaches to the stroller!


Of course, I had to have a smocked
frog shortall!

Basket of goodies from Mom!

Me and Mom

Me and Jennifer Overcash

Me and Meredith Roach...
she is also expecting a boy!


Lauren Dove, Me, and Lauren Denley

Ginger, Me, Elizabeth, and Aunt Betty Lynn

Me and Christie

Meredith, Me, and her
precious daughter Mia!


Me and Katie

Mrs. Holly, Katie, Me, and Mom

Hardy's "loot"

1 comment:

  1. Well its about time...I've been dying to see these pictures!! But then again, it makes me sad I couldn't be there to celebrate with you. Pray us closer, sis! At least I get to be there for the birth (Lord willing)...no one can top that :)

    ReplyDelete