photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Saturday, March 19, 2011

28 WEEKS


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 28 Weeks
Size of Baby: Baby C is the size of Chinese cabbage
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 23 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Mom and I went shopping this week,
and got some really cute stuff for spring and summer!
Our goal was to find styles that were cute, but cool for
the hot days that lie ahead. I am most excited about the shirt
I found for my shower in Oxford!
Gender: B-O-Y
Movement: Hardy is a very active little guy, and
totally has his days and nights confused. He acquired the
nickname "party Hardy" this week, because he is up all night!
Sleep: Same old story...wake every 2 hours, toss and
turn from side to side, get up for a potty break. Sometimes
I just sit in the living room and read, which can be
much more enjoyable than interrupted sleep.
What I Miss: Everyone says, "you can eat whatever you want
when you're pregnant." Not true when you have heartburn or
morning sickness! I miss the days when things were just normal.
Cravings: MEXICAN! This is my favorite meal! I think I may
have become a regular at Taco Bell...yikes!
Symptoms: Got a little of it all...heartburn, morning sickness,
sciatic nerve pain. Does getting bigger classify as a symptom?
I definitely got that one! :)
Best Moment of the Week: Hardy's nursery is coming together.
The walls were painted this week, and the crib is up! It is so
surreal to stand in his room, and know that he will be coming
home in just 12 weeks! So exciting!

1 comment: