photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Sunday, April 3, 2011

30 WEEKS


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 30 Weeks
Size of Baby: Hardy is the size of a head of cabbage
(he weighed 3 lbs. and 13 oz. this week)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 24 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Every day! Unfortunately since I am
carrying all out front, the trick of buying regular clothes bigger
just does not work. I am a HUGE fan of maternity clothes!
In fact, I wonder why they don't put that elastic band in all
clothes for women.
Gender: B-O-Y
Movement: Oh yes! The space in there is getting
a little tighter so you can actually see him move around now.
It's so weird and cool at the same time to see your entire belly move!
I like to say Hardy is already "showing his rear" because he often puts
his butt up right against my belly and stays there no matter how
much you try to make him move.
Sleep: This word no longer exist in my life!
It's funny that so many people tell you to sleep while
you can,because you won't for the next 20 plus years.
Hah...I already cannot sleep!
What I Miss: Being small(er)! It's amazing
how much less you can do when you have a big
belly to carry around.
Cravings: Easter candy is my favorite, especially
Mini Eggs by Cadbury. I have been dying to tear
into a bag of these, but too much chocolate gives
me terrible heartburn. This may just be worth it though!
Symptoms: Still got the awful heartburn and I have no
energy...got to find some of that so I can start nesting!
Best Moment of the Week: We have a very healthy
baby boy! Our 30 week ultrasound appointment
was this week, and the doctor was very pleased
with everything. Hardy is a healthy baby...what
an incredible blessing from the Lord!

2 comments:

  1. You look super cute!
    I had the same issues with sleep. Everyone told me this was just my body getting used to what it will be like when baby comes. I thought this was cruel, I mean Im not going to sleep when he gets here, the least I could do was get a little rest in before!
    So know you are not alone, I promise.
    Good luck getting in the zzz's when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking GREAT! Praise God for a healthy baby :-)

    ReplyDelete