photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Friday, April 8, 2011

Showered in Oxford

On March 27th, my dear friends hosted a shower in Oxford in honor of me and Hardy! It was an such a fun afternoon shared with all my friends and family that I love so dearly! One of the best things about having a baby boy is that you get cute clothes and items that you actually need. I still may have to change his outfit every time I change his diaper though! We truly have been blessed, and it is incredibly humbling how much love Hardy has already received. Thanks to all of you who have shown great love to us and our little man! We cannot wait for everyone to meet him!
Sweet Hostesses: Meg, Christie, Kay, Me,
Missy, Corrie, and Ellen
Not Pictured: Laura, Carmen Rae, and Laura

Mom and Me


I LOVE cupcakes!!


Aunt Cathy, Peggie, Me, Mrs. Cyndi, Whitney

Mrs. Cyndi and Me

Kelsey, Kailey, Me, Annie

The grandmothers: Nana, Me, and CC

Me, Meg, and Ellen

Meg, Me, and Erika

Katie, Emily, and Annie

Meg, Katherine, and Lacey Gray

Kailey, Lauren, Mary Cannon, and Kalee

Missy, Anna, and Jennifer

Sandra and Me

DeAnna, Me, and Jennifer


Loved this packaging!

Jill and Me

Sports sippy cups!

Obsessed!


Love this precious outfit!

Bedding for when Hardy when we go
to Wellsgate during football weekends...
CC wrote the sweetest poem for this gift.

I am in love with this sweet lamb and
the seersucker outfit.


Molly Kate picked this out for
her cousin Hardy!

Hardy's activity mat...if this does not
stimulate him, I am not sure what will!

High Chair from my hostesses!

Look at that pout. This is me choking back
tears. Hope Hardy does not give me that face!

My sister made this awesome book for
me that is filled with letters from
all of my friends about parenting.
I will treasure these sweet and
thoughtful words forever!


Kailey, Mary Cannon, Me, Caroline, Kalee,
Emily, Kelsey, and Annie

Ashley and Me

Mary Melinda and Me

Missy, Me, Laura, and Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment