photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Sunday, April 24, 2011

33 WEEKS


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 33 Weeks
Size of Baby: Hardy is the size of a pineapple
(about 4 pounds)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 27 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Every day but I feel like everything
is starting to get snug. I'm thankful I have a few dresses with
this warm weather coming.
Gender: B-O-Y
Movement: Hardy has definitely become cramped,
and now you can feel his body parts as he moves
around. He constantly pokes his foot on my left
side...I push it back! :)
Sleep: I long for sleep!! If I could just get comfortable!
I really do think I will get more sleep when he comes.
What I Miss: Comfort...I have become really
uncomfortable over the past week. My body just hurts.
Cravings: Dry Roasted Peanuts...it's all about the salty!
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks contractions, heartburn,
and for some odd reason morning sickness has come back!
Best Moment of the Week: I am one week closer to
Hardy's arrival! We are so so excited! We also
took a family trip to the beach over Easter. It was
great to be with all my family, and we had beautiful weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment