photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Saturday, April 30, 2011

34 WEEKS

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 34 Weeks
Size of Baby: Hardy is the size of a cantaloupe
(about 4 3/4 pounds)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 28 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Still love them, but this warmer
weather is really making me miss my summer wardrobe.
Gender: B-O-Y
Movement: In the beginning of my pregnancy I would
get so concerned if I did not feel him move after a while.
Now, I just wish the little guy would be still! It is
beginning to hurt when he moves around.
Sleep: Definitely lacking in my life right now,
but I have found that I sleep better in the afternoon
and that nap is helping me survive right now.
What I Miss: The ability to accomplish several tasks
a day. I am having a really hard time getting things done,
especially just simple household chores.
Cravings: Cheese and Crackers...The Laughing Cow
and I have become good friends recently!
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks contractions, heartburn,
nausea, and pain...my legs and back hurt so bad.
Best Moment of the Week: Surviving! With all
the bad weather that swept across the south, I am
just thankful that we are safe and alive. We also
got a few more things done in the nursery this
week and it's so exciting to see it come along.
I cannot believe that in a few short weeks
there will be a sweet baby boy sleeping in there.
My heart is overwhelmed with joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment