photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Sunday, May 8, 2011

35 WEEKS


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 35 Weeks
Size of Baby: Hardy is the size of a honeydew melon
(about 5 1/4 pounds)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 29 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: I'm looking forward to wearing
again what I call "normal people clothes." Nothing
is really comfortable anymore!
Gender: B-O-Y
Movement: Hardy is a very active little boy!
I am a little concerned that he is not
going to sleep at all once he arrives.
Sleep: Pretty rough, but I am fully
prepared for when Hardy arrives. I am
already up about every two hours.
What I Miss: ENERGY...I am exhausted!
I also miss just feeling normal. Every
part of my body hurts.
Cravings: Anything cold since it is starting
to get hot...yogurt, ice cream, Icees.
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks contractions, heartburn,
and a little bit of swelling...funny enough it is
mostly just my left foot.
Best Moment of the Week: Kyle and I celebrated
our 5 year anniversary! I am so thankful for
the years we had together before bringing a
child into our family. I certainly believe the
Lord used those years to grow us as a couple
and prepare us for parenthood.

No comments:

Post a Comment