photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Friday, May 27, 2011

Summer Fruit Salad

This might possibly be the easiest fruit salad recipe ever, and the taste is outstanding! I recently sampled this (well, I had two big helpings) at a baby shower a few weekends ago. One of the hostesses was so kind to share the recipe with me, and I made some just the other day. I have been treating myself to a bowl every day. It is quite delicious! Would be perfect for a summer barbecue or for your Memorial Day cookout! By the way, it is even better the next day!

Ingredients:
1 can of chunk pineapple
1 can of mandarin oranges
1 can of peach pie filling
1 large container of frozen strawberries
2 to 3 bananas, sliced

Directions:
Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, and serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment