photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Saturday, May 28, 2011

38 WEEKS


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 38 Weeks
Size of Baby: Hardy is the size of a leek
(length about 19 1/2 inches,
weight 6.8 pounds)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 31 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: I really like these white
linen pants I got over Spring Break. They are
very cool and have an elastic waistband.
Anything that is loose around the waist
is what is most comfortable as of now.
Gender: B-O-Y
Movement: Hardy is completely out of room. If he
is moving now you can feel entire body parts.
I definitely get kneed and elbowed a lot!
Sleep: Completely Non-Existent...I have gotten some
good reading in during the wee hours of the morning.
What I Miss: Being able to move about quickly.
It's even hard to roll out of bed these days.
Cravings: Hamburgers...I craved one of these
all week! Finally had one for lunch yesterday.
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks contractions, heartburn,
stretch marks, a BIG belly, and swollen foot...
yes, just my left foot is swollen!
Best Moment of the Week: The nursery is
FINISHED!! The bedding is on the crib, and
everything looks fabulous! I cannot wait to
bring home our sweet baby boy and show
him his new home! On Monday, I was
dilated 2 cm and 50% effaced. Still progressing,
but Hardy seems to be pretty content in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment