photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Hardy Homecoming

On Sunday, June 5th, we brought our sweet Hardy home to Oxford. I was discharged from the hospital early Sunday afternoon, and we arrived in Oxford around 4:00. Hardy was such a trooper on the car ride from Tupelo, but by the time we got home he was very hungry and not a happy camper. We quickly snapped a few photos, but also took some the next day when everyone was feeling much better! Bringing Hardy home was such an exciting moment and very surreal at the same time. Two years ago, we did not know if I would ever even be able to have a child, and now we were walking into our home with a beautiful baby boy in my arms. What a precious moment, and I give all thanks to the Father who is the author and creator of life!



Changing in to his coming home outfit

How cute am I?!?

What a sweet face!

Love those tiny feet!




Ready to go home!



All buckled up
Here we go!


Home sweet home!


Hardy Cole meets Hardy Farris

My favorite picture...so blessed
by two have these two men
in my life!




Yes, we did this!
It's a Cole family tradition.


No comments:

Post a Comment