photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

HARDY JAMES COLE

Announcing the arrival
of
HARDY JAMES COLE
Date: June 3, 2011
Time: 10:14 a.m.
Weight: 8 pounds 2 ounces
Length: 20 1/2 inches

Bags packed and ready to
meet our baby boy!

At the hospital and induction begins

Mom, Me, and Mrs. Cyndi

Kyle, Me, and Mrs. Cyndi

Waiting for Hardy's arrival:
Mrs. Cyndi, Whitney, Peggie, and Alexis

Me and Laura

Mom, Me, and Laura

The next morning: Kyle and Me

Hardy is here!!!

Getting all cleaned up!


Love those cheeks!


One proud father!


Sweet baby boy

Kyle and Hardy

First time I held my little Hardy!

First family photo


Kyle with my amazing nurse Jamie





Hardy meets his great-grandfather Bull

Hardy meets Aunt Nay Nay

Whitney, Kyle, Hardy, and Alexis

Hardy meets Aunt Alexis

Hardy meets his great-grandmother Peggie

Mr. Dane, Kyle, and Hardy


Corrie and Hardy

Kyle with our pastor JD Shaw. He came
to pray over Hardy and it was incredibly special.

Hardy and CC

Mrs. Cyndi, Kyle, and Hardy

Nana and Hardy

Hardy waving to his visitors


Hardy meets Poppa


Will, Aunt Cathy, Kyle, and Hardy


The last few weeks of my pregnancy I had high blood pressure that was of concern to my doctor. At my 39 week appointment it was still high, and they also found protein in my urine. After further testing, it was decided that I needed to be induced because preeclampsia was beginning to set in. Kyle and I left Tupelo and drove back to Oxford to pack our bags, and then headed back to Tupelo. My induction began around 7:00 p.m. with an oral pill. It was a slow induction because they had to keep my blood pressure under control and not put any stress on Hardy. I labored through the night, and at 7:00 am the next morning the doctor broke my water. Since I was induced, my sister was able to be a part of my labor, and she and Kyle did an amazing job of encouraging me and keeping me calm during the labor, and then cheering me on to the finish line. I also have my sister to thank for all these awesome pictures! After my water was broken, things went pretty quickly, and Hardy James Cole arrived at 10:14 am! If you cannot tell by all the pictures, this precious little one has stolen our hearts and the hearts of many others. We are definitely smitten and head over heals in love. We are also overwhelmed by the graciousness of our Lord that he would chose us to be the parents of this sweet baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment