photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Pumpkin Patch

One of my favorite things about fall in Oxford is the pumpkin patch at St. Peter's Church on the Square. Every year they bring in a truckload of pumpkins, and the entire side yard of the church is covered in them. It is stunning and makes for an incredible photo opportunity! I have always dreamed about taking my baby there, and this year I got to take Hardy! Oh how much joy filled my heart as my friend Christie and I were shooting these pictures of him! Ok, maybe I did get a little carried away, but I just could not help myself. I love how all the pictures capture so much of his personality and the facial expressions he makes so often. The wait for our sweet little man sure was long, but it was more than worth it! The Lord is so faithful and so good! Praise be to Him who is the giver of all gifts!




















No comments:

Post a Comment