photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Visiting The Cuthbertsons

My sister and her family moved from Louisville, Kentucky to Douglassville, Georgia two days after Christmas. Her husband took a job as associate paster of Prays Mill Baptist Church in Douglassville. We spent the Christmas holidays with Kyle's family, so we missed the move. I couldn't wait to see their new home and spend some time with them. My niece and nephews are so precious to me, and I just hate to go long periods of time without seeing them. My mom and I made a trip over this past weekend, and had a wonderful visit. The Lord has truly blessed them with their new home, and with the full basement downstairs, I felt like I had a mini retreat! I might just have to house sit for them one weekend. :) My mom, sister, and I had a great time staying up late every night visiting, and doing a little shopping at Nordstrom and Trader Joe's.  We also got to see one of Mikias' basketball games! As always, I had a blast and was so grateful to spend a weekend with my family!

Mikias and Hardy

Watching Baby Noah in a bean bag...
does it get any better than this?!?



How many kids can play with one toy?



Sink bath with Madden



Hard to say who is more unsure of who!



Loving the water!


Molly Kate feeding Hardy puffs
for the first time.





Sweet happy boy!

Mikias' basketball game

Future player of the Ole Miss 
Rebels 2029 Team


Love cuddle time with my little man


Cheering on Eli!


Go Giants!!





Sleeping peacefully after the big win!

No comments:

Post a Comment