photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Saturday, September 29, 2012

21 WEEKS: Baby Girl


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 21 Weeks
Size of Baby: Baby Girl is the size of a carrot (length)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 15 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Oh so grateful for them!
I have still been able to wear some tops
because they are made so flowy these days,
but I live in maternity pants!
Gender: It's a GIRL!!!
Movement: Definitely becoming 
more active! I am just hoping she is not 
as busy as Hardy after she is born.
Sleep: Toss and turn, toss and turn!
I would love to have a night where
I just slept really hard.
What I Miss: Wearing heels...its 
flats all the time right now. 
Comfort has to come first!
Cravings: I cannot think of any specific
cravings I have had lately. I just 
could  eat all the time! It seems 
like I can never get full!
Symptoms: Just a big growing belly! 
Best Moment of the Week: My mom and I
went to WeeCycle on Friday night and baby 
girl racked up! It was so much fun shopping
for a girl and buying lots of pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment