photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Monday, October 8, 2012

St. Peter's Pumpkin Patch

2011
2012

Every fall St. Peter's Episcopal Church fills their grounds with a truckload of pumpkins. Literally the entire yard is covered with big orange pumpkins. It is one of my favorite sights around Oxford in the fall! I had always dreamed of taking our children their one day  because it is an incredible photo opportunity. Last year that dream came true! I love the pictures above because they show how much Hardy changed in just one year. I have to admit I got a little crazy with my camera this year. I took way too many pictures, but Hardy was having so much fun playing in the pumpkins and I just kept snapping. Hope all these pictures bring a smile to your face too!





























No comments:

Post a Comment