photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Cole Chronicles

Walk HIS Way is transforming into The Cole Chronicles! It is always a good feeling to start something new and I am excited to begin a new blog! However, I am sad to leave behind Walk HIS Way. It was definitely short-lived! You are probably wondering why I moved so soon. I really wanted this new design (which will be revealed in a few weeks) and wordpress is not compatible. So I had to switch. I posted everything from Walk HIS Way below so you can still have it. The only thing I lost was your sweet precious comments! Hope you enjoy The Cole Chronicles!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Cole Chronicles!!! CONGRATULATIONS! This is so exciting. I love that you moved your other articles to this site. Looking forward to your new postings...since it says The Cole Chronicles....we want to hear from Kyle too. Love you, Mama

    ReplyDelete