photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Saturday, August 8, 2009

I love Pajama Days...

...and today was one of those days! I believe I stayed in my pajamas until I went to the grocery store at 4:30. I did make muffins this morning, and cleaned out my pantry. I was checking the dates on canned goods, and found a tomato soup can that expired in 2003. I probably bought the can of soup in college when I moved from campus into a condo. That means it even made the move from the condo to our house! That is terrible! I am just glad a did not eat it! After my pantry cleaning, I spent the rest of the day reading magazines and watching Friday Night Lights (yes, we are addicted to this show...we are watching the season finale before we go to bed). Tonight, we made pizzas, and I was so excited that I got to use my homegrown tomatoes and basil. I guess I was not the epitome of lazy today because I did take Emmy on a walk! Now, I am sitting here listening to Kyle, Jeff, and Thomas draft there fantasy football leagues (yes, I just found out you can be in multiple leagues...this is not good). Happy Saturday! Hope yours was as enjoyable as mine!

Of course, I had to show off my pizza! I was so proud
of it! This is really easy. We just used Martha White pizza 
crust where all you have to do is add water. Then, we topped it 
with marinara sauce or pesto (my favorite), mozzarella cheese, 
pepperoni, sausage, tomatoes, and basil! So delicious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment