photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Saturday, January 30, 2010

At the Zoo

Hello there! I guess you can tell that school has started back with my lack of blogging! I hope to catch you up today on the most recent happenings in the lives of the Coles! Two weekends ago, we took a trip to Louisville to visit Laura, Kevin, and Molly Kate. Kyle and a friend road tripped to several different basketball games while I visited with my family. On Saturday, we took Molly Kate to the zoo. I had a blast just watching her! It is so fun to see her sheer delight while looking at the animals. At one point, she looked at me and said, "I am having so much fun with Amy!" It made my heart melt! It was a quick trip to Louisville, but I was so glad that we were there to celebrate Mikias passing court! They will be bringing him home at the end of February, and we cannot wait to meet our precious nephew! Guess we will be making another trip to Louisville soon! As we were leaving MK said, "I'm so sad my Amy is leaving." I wanted to pack her bags, and bring her with me to Oxford! Oh, how I pray that they will one day live closer! You can pray that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment