photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Friday, April 30, 2010

Double Decker

Double Decker Festival is one of my favorite events in Oxford, and I have not been in town to attend since 2006. So needless to say, I was super EXCITED this year! It ended up being one of the best weekends I have had in Oxford in quite some time. It was just complete fun all weekend long. A sweet friend of mine, Marian, flew in from Houston, and I really enjoyed having her in Oxford. Her faith is so authentic, and I am always encouraged after spending time with her. We pretty much had a slumber party at Wellsgate all weekend. Stayed up way too late talking or playing Apples to Apples, and ate way too much food! Saturday afternoon we got to spend some time on the back porch, watching the sunset, and singing hymns. It was a sweet time, and I could feel the presence of the Lord with us. We kicked off Sunday morning with breakfast at Bottle Tree, and then made a few laps around the square viewing all the art work. Oh how I love Oxford, MS! Seriously, you should be jealous!

Kelsey, Marian, Amy

Marian and Whitney
Me and Kitty
Me, Carmen Rae, Kitty, Marian
Kitty, Marian, Me, Morgan, Whitney,
Kailey, Carmen Rae, Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment