photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Friday, April 2, 2010

Lovin' These Faces


For about six weeks now, we have had a four-legged visitor at the Cole house! Annie, my sister's dog, has had an extended stay with us...and we have loved it! We volunteered to keep Annie while the Cuthbertsons traveled to Ethiopia to bring home our nephew Mikias. We definitely owed them too because they have kept Emmy many times when we travel with Crusade. Annie was only going to be staying a few weeks, but her stay ended being a little longer due to some unexpected circumstances. Emmy has thoroughly enjoyed her being here! It is so funny to have both of them at the same time because their mannerisms are identical. Oh, I forgot to mention that they are sisters too! The other day they were both stretched out on the floor napping, and both of them had their back legs crossed. Of course, when I went to get the camera they moved. It has been such a joy for us and Emmy to have Annie come to Oxford. Every time I walk in the door I am greeted with these adorable faces, and it just makes me smile! I can promise that if you kept them for one day you would fall in love!





1 comment:

  1. Okay, I'm about in tears now...I miss my sweet dog! Thank you ABUNDANTLY for keeping her for so long now...she's going to be lost without Emmy when she finally makes her way back to Louisville. I've actually dreamed about her a couple of times in the last few weeks...how funny is that? On the plus side, it has been nice to let the kids play in the backyard without having to scoop the poop first :)

    ReplyDelete