photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Monday, May 17, 2010

So Happy Together!

On May 6th, Kyle and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary! I cannot believe I am just now posting about this...we have obviously been very busy lately! We drove back from the beach on our anniversary, and we were exhausted from playing hard with our niece and nephew. So, we decided to stay in that night! We ordered a pizza, watched It's Complicated, and enjoyed a fun, relaxing evening at home! The following Tuesday, we celebrated again with dinner at City Grocery! It was also a fun evening, and I got my present from Kyle that day...a beach cruiser! I have been wanting one of these for several years now, and Kyle surprised me with one. I happen to think its really cute. I just need to get a straw basket, and I will be ready for my ride to the farmers market!

These four years have definitely flown by, but I can say with much joy that each year our marriage has gotten better and stronger, especially this year. Although we have suffered through a major trial this past year, it has taken our marriage to a depth we probably would not have experienced otherwise, and for this I rejoice. Oh how grateful I am to the Lord for the gift of marriage! Last year I posted ten things that I love about my sweet husband! I decided I would add one to the list each year we celebrate our anniversary. I could certainly add ten more, but I want it to be relevant for that year. Happy 4 Years Kyle! Love you to pieces!

1. His love for our Savior, Jesus Christ, and his desire to make the gospel known among college students and around the world.
2. His desire to always have fun...Kyle plans the best road trips ever!
3. His kindness towards others.
4. His patience with me, which is a lot!
5. His servant heart.
6. His positivity...Kyle is the most optimistic person I know!
7. His love for family.
8. His humility.
9. His passion for sports, especially Ole Miss...I know this is crazy, but I do love that he loves it so much!
10. His LOVE for ME!!!!!
11. He is so gentle and caring, yet very strong too. This year has had its share of ups and downs, and I am so thankful that I have been able to walk through it with my dear husband beside me.



No comments:

Post a Comment