photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Friday, July 2, 2010

Good Times at JoJo's

Just when it seems I am almost caught up on posting, I fall behind again. I have been out of town for a week now, and finally I have stolen a moment to do some blogging. I have wanted to write this post for a while now, so here it is. A few weeks ago, we vacationed with Kyle's family for a week in Seacrest, Florida. Every year we take a trip to the beach with Kyle's family, but this vacation was very spontaneous. We found a beach house and booked it on Saturday, and we left the very next day. What makes this even crazier is that the beach house was owned by JoJo of Widespread Panic. It was a very nice place, and we decided either his wife or a professional had decorated it because it looked like it came out of a Pottery Barn magazine...definitely not Panic style! We had a wonderful week at the beach. This always ends up being one of my favorites weeks out of the year. Kyle's family visits Oxford a lot for sports, and other events. Although we may be in the same town, everyone is always doing something different, and we are not all together. At the beach, we are all together, and we have time to just be with one another. The Coles are quite fun to vacation with too! I have to say both of my sister-in-loves are rather entertaining. They had their own rave in JoJo's room one night with music, glow necklaces, and all! I just laughed and laughed! Thank you Coles for treating us to another fabulous beach vacation! We loved it, and we love you!




No comments:

Post a Comment