photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Not Forgotten

My former discipler sent this to me today to bring me some encouragement. What a sweet reminder! During this trial Kyle and I are enduring, the Lord has often sent me reminders that He has not forgotten about me. Whether it is through a note from a close friend, a word of encouragement from a friend who is also struggling with infertility, or reading stories of those who have gone before me like Hannah, the Lord is constantly saying, "Amy, I have not forgotten you!" I know God will remember me, and I trust that He will bring us a child at the right time. Hope this may bring you some encouragement too, and remind you of how much God cares for you!

God always comes through. He never fails. He always keeps His promises. Maybe you have forgotten that, or maybe you don’t believe that anymore. Doubts have crept in about His goodness, and your faith seems to be growing weak. You feel like Noah must have felt when the storms and waves were flooding over all the earth, but the Bible says that, “God remembered Noah” (Genesis 8:1).
  • Pray for a reminder today of God’s care over your life.
God remembered Hannah, too. She couldn’t have children for some reason, and year after year passed by without her conceiving and giving birth to a baby. But, God didn’t forget her, and she finally had a little boy named Samuel who grew up to be one of Israel’s greatest prophets. And God hasn’t forgotten you, either. He will show up at just the right time, you can count on that. Keep the faith... it will be worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment