photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Sunday, February 27, 2011

25 WEEKS


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 25 Weeks
Size of Baby: Baby C is the size of a rutabaga (weight)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 19.5 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Thankful to be transitioning
into some spring clothes! Not quite so fond of my white,
fat arms though! Need some sunshine soon!
Gender: B-O-Y
Movement: All the time! I think he got turned
around this week though. He literally kicked me
in the butt all week!
Sleep: Still not great, but since I was on bed
rest for 2 days I definitely caught up on some sleep.
What I Miss: I'm going to be really honest on this one
this week...I really miss my small boobs. :) I really cannot
fathom that these things are going to get bigger!
Cravings: This is not really a craving, but I have
thoroughly enjoyed my share of Girl Scout cookies.
Symptoms: Still going strong with
heartburn, back ache, and leg pain.
Best Moment of the Week: My FIRST baby shower
was Saturday! It was absolutely lovely! Got a really
nice blend of pretty and practical!

No comments:

Post a Comment