photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Monday, February 28, 2011

A Must Read

I wanted to give a quick shout out to a dear friend who recently entered the world of blogging! I have posted about this cute girl so many times! Some of you may remember that she and I met this past summer while vacationing in Destin. I truly believe it was the Lord that brought Laurel into my life, and I am very grateful for her friendship. Laurel was an answer to many of my prayers, but specifically for a friend that would just understand. Our stories are so similar in what we have experienced in the world of infertility. Recently, I asked you to pray for this sweet family because the Lord took their baby girl to be with Him when Laurel was 25 weeks pregnant. She shares this story in her first post. It definitely touched my hard, and I hope that you will take the time to read it. I know the Lord is going to use their story in the lives of so many others. Please keep praying for the Moses, and go check out her blog too: http://mlmoses.blogspot.com.

1 comment:

  1. Amy, I am so thankful for you! God continually blesses me through you, your friendship, and the way you share your heart and life on your blog! Thank you for your prayers and for asking others to pray for us. I love you and sweet Baby Cole!

    ReplyDelete