photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Break in Brandon

While Kyle and the Ole Miss Cru staff team took 50 college students to Rome for Spring Break, Hardy and I headed south to Brandon to spend the week with my parents. It was a wonderful week and just what I needed. I love being at home and love spending time with my Mom and Dad! I was also very thankful for them to have an extended period of time with Hardy. My Granny was in the hospital during my visit, so we went to Hattiesburg to see her, and then went back to visit her once she was out. We also got to have lunch with my aunts and cousin while in Hattiesburg. Of course, we made some time for a little shopping too! All in all it was a great trip, and I thoroughly enjoyed a week of relaxation!

Alligator Booty!




Inspecting his cracker

Poppa taught Hardy how
to spin the globe



Granny and Hardy

Hardy, Nana, Granny, and Me

Typical man with his remotes











Worn out after shopping 
with Nana and Mama



Nana, Hardy, and Poppa

Poppa and Hardy

Nana and Hardy








 Aunt Mary and Hardy

 Aunt Betty Lynn, Me, Hardy, and Aunt Mary

 Aunt Betty Lynn, Ginger, Me, Hardy, and Aunt Mary

 Watching Poppa work
in the yard


No comments:

Post a Comment