photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Honoring Anna Powell

My dearest friend from childhood, Katie, is expecting her first child at the beginning of November. I am thrilled for her and this precious baby girl that she has the honor to mother. I already know that Katie will be a wonderful mother to Anna Powell, and that this sweet baby will be well loved by so many. Oh, I cannot wait to meet her!

I went home for the weekend to host a shower for Katie in honor of Anna Powell. The shower was held at Brent's Drugs in Fondren, and it was just lovely! Katie was showered with so many presents and a whole lot of pink! I am looking forward to November and welcoming sweet Anna Powell into this world! 



Wishing Tree





Me, Katie, and Natalie

Meredith and Mrs. Claudia

Nan, David, and Katie

Mrs. Holly, Mrs. Ogletree, Katie, Emily, and David

Mrs. Ogletree, Mrs. Holly, David, Nan, Emily, and Katie

Jessica, Paige, Me, Becky, Katie, Abby,
Natalie, Jamie, Lee, and Meredith

Baby David...such a cutie!

Katie opening presents



Katie's fun diaper...too cute!

Mrs. Holly, David, and Mom

Hostesses: Abby, Emily, Me, Katie, Becky, and Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment