photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Saturday, September 1, 2012

17 WEEKS: Baby #2


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 17 Weeks
Size of Baby: Baby C is the size of an onion
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 9 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: What girl doesn't 
love the elastic waist band...but seriously!
Gender: Hopefully we will find out 
this coming Thursday! Cannot wait!
Movement: Starting to feel a few
flutters, but nothing really strong yet.
Sleep: It's still pretty good. After
chasing Hardy all day, I think I am just
so tired that I am crashing.
What I Miss: Energy...I could
desperately use some right now! 
Cravings: Anything salty and spicy! 
I could eat Mexican every day.
Symptoms: Morning Sickness...it is
not near as bad as it was with Hardy,
but that is probably due to my friend Zofran.
I still get sick several times a week though.
Best Moment of the Week: Knowing that
we only have 5 more days until
we find out if Hardy will have a 
baby brother or sister!!

No comments:

Post a Comment