photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Monday, November 26, 2012

Hotty Freeze Toddy

What a fun year to be a REBEL!! While going to the Grove and attending the games was much different this football season with a busy toddler and being rather pregnant towards the end, I still had a grand time and I sure did enjoy all those WINS! It's safe to say I am a big fan of Coach Freeze not only because it feels good to win, but his character and what he is striving to instill in his players is pretty admirable. I do think the Lord is going to use him in a mighty way at Ole Miss. Great season, sad to see it end, but glad to have some time to rest up before baby girl arrives in two months! Football season next year will only be crazier…two little ones! I'll be lucky if I make it to a game! Hotty Toddy!

Christie and Me
Ole Miss vs. Texas

Kyle, Me, and Hardy

Sweet boy having a 
ball in the Grove

Hardy made it to the game!
Ole Miss vs. Texas A&M

Enjoying the game!

Kyle , Me, and Hardy

Watching football with CC


Hardy with Bull


Giving kisses to Colonel

One of the most beautiful 
sunsets I have ever seen at Wellsgate



Me, Hardy, and Kyle
Ole Miss vs. MS State

Beating State!!!


Kyle and his dad on the field

No comments:

Post a Comment