photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Thursday, November 29, 2012

O Christmas Tree

Now that football season and Thanksgiving have come and gone, it is time for Christmas!!! I absolutely love everything about Christmas, and I love that on Hardy's first Christmas we started the tradition of buying a real tree. We went to pick out our tree on Sunday evening, and Hardy had a great time. He really enjoyed watching the worker cut the trunk of the tree. Oh the things that fascinate little boys! It took us a few days, but the tree is fully decorated and standing in all its glory. I just love waking up in the morning and looking at our lovely tree as I sip on a cup of coffee. Such a beautiful sight to behold. I think our tree has another admirer this year! So glad that the the most wonderful time of the year has arrived! 














No comments:

Post a Comment